The 23rd Annual Interventional Cardiology Fellows Course is sponsored by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation and partially funded through industry supporters.
The support from our industry colleagues, who, like the Cardiovascular Research Foundation, are dedicated to educating medical professionals and the public to enhance patient outcomes, helps to make this program possible.
The Cardiovascular Research Foundation gratefully acknowledges:
- Abiomed, Inc.
- Asahi Intecc USA, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cardiovascular Systems, Inc.
- Chiesi USA
- Cordis, A Cardinal Health Company
- Corindus Vascular Robotics
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Getinge Group
- Philips Volcano
- Spectranetics Corporation