TVT & LAA/PFO
CALL FOR SCIENCE NOW OPEN!
CALL FOR SCIENCE SUBMISSION DEADLINE: APRIL 17, 2018 (2 PM ET)
Call for Challenging Cases
Transcatheter Valve Therapies (TVT)
- Mitral – Other
- TAVR – Complications
- TAVR – New Devices
- TAVR – New Indications
- Other (Such as Challenging Access, Unusual Anatomy, etc.)
LAA and PFO Closure and Other Structural Heart Disease Interventions
- LAA Closure Devices and Outcomes
- LAA Closure Complex Cases
- LAA Closure Complications
- LAA Closure Imaging
- PFO Closure Devices and Outcomes
- PFO Closure Complex Cases
- PFO Closure Complications
- PFO Closure Imaging
- Other Structural Heart Disease Devices and Outcomes
- Other Structural Heart Disease Complex Cases
- Other Structural Heart Disease Complications
- Other Structural Heart Disease Imaging
Call for Innovation
We encourage you to submit your emerging innovative concepts to be presented at TVT 2018, the preeminent platform for unveiling new technological developments in the field of transcatheter valve therapies, LAA & PFO closure, and other structural heart disease therapies.
- Submissions should be novel technologies relevant to the monitoring, diagnosis, and treatment of valvular heart disease and interventions.
- Top submissions will be featured presentations in our special “TVT Innovation Forum” from 2:00 PM–6:00 PM on Friday, June 22nd!
- Selected topics will also be featured in additional sessions or as Moderated Poster Abstracts.
Please submit a PowerPoint file with approximately 10-15 slides covering the following aspects of the technology being submitted:
- Unmet clinical need/field of use
- Technology description and differentiation
- IP position/landscape
- Summary of preclinical and/or early human data (if appropriate)
- Regulatory pathway/strategy and commercialization strategy (if appropriate)
Call for Moderated Poster Abstracts – NEW!
Submit abstracts that address valvular disease or transcatheter valve interventions, LAA or PFO closure, or other structural heart disease diagnostic modalities or therapies. Entries should constitute original research, but may include portions of prior abstracts and/or manuscripts presented elsewhere. Clinical studies, basic science investigation, and preclinical studies are equally encouraged.
Accepted Moderated Posters Final Presentation Set Up
You will need to bring a laptop computer which will be connected on to a large screen that will display your poster to the moderators and attendees.
The poster must be a PDF File 36” x 60” at 72 dpi ONLY. Only PDF files (and NOT PPT or JPEG files) can be accommodated – no exceptions.
Late-Breaking Clinical Science - NEW!
For the Structural Heart Disease Summit, Late-Breaking Clinical Science submissions should be the first-time presentations of either 1) the primary endpoint or major secondary endpoint results of randomized clinical trials or registries; 2) insightful meta-analysis that may impact clinical practice; 3) early human clinical experiences with novel devices. Accepted Late-Breaking Clinical Science submissions will be presented in the Main Arena at The Structural Heart Disease Summit 2018. These submissions may also be submitted as Abstracts or as Interventional Innovations.
A Message for Accepted Late-Breaking Science Submitters at TVT
We also wish to extend an invitation to submit the final paper of your work to Structural Heart: The Journal of the Heart Team, the official journal of the Cardiovascular Research Foundation. We will give your submission expedited review and, if accepted, simultaneous publication timed with your presentation at TVT. We will also offer support, including an accompanying editorial as well as press and social media promotion. For more information, contact Glenn Collins (email@example.com).