Structural Heart Journal
Structural Heart: The Journal of the Heart Team
Learn more about the official journal of CRF by watching this video featuring Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Anthony N. DeMaria and Deputy Editor, Dr. Ori Ben-Yehuda.
Structural Heart is a unique, international, and peer-reviewed journal focusing on diagnosing and treating diseases of the heart valves, myocardium, and great vessels, as well as congenital heart disease, and shedding light on the importance of the Heart Team in this process.
The journal covers topics such as transcatheter procedures, cardiovascular surgery, drug treatment, basic and translational science and imaging in structural heart disease, and innovation (new devices, therapies, and first-in-man). Each issue contains original research, reviews, opinion pieces, editorials, and images in cardiovascular disease.
CRF Slide Backgrounds for PowerPoint Presentations
Thank you for helping us achieve greater awareness and consistency in the way that CRF is represented in your presentations.
We have created slide backgrounds (in 4:3 and 16:9 formats) which includes logos from CRF and your institution. Please download the appropriate slide background below and follow the instructions on how to include these in your presentations. Please note that use of these backgrounds will not increase the file size of your presentations.
Instructions on how to use the backgrounds
- Save the new background image (jpg) to your desktop or a folder of your choice.
- Open your presentation and click on the "Design" tab.
- Click “Format Background” in the top right.
- A new view will appear. In the right-hand menu, click on “Picture or texture fill.”
- Below, click on “File,” browse to the folder where the new background is saved, and select the desired image.
- The background will appear behind in the slide (to the left).
- Click “Apply to All” at the bottom of the right-hand menu.
- All the slides in your presentation will have the new background.