Priority Point System
Priority Point System
What Are Priority Points?
Priority points are the participation and loyalty point system for TCT exhibitors. Accumulated points dictate the number of tickets entered into the lottery for more opportunities that will determine the Space Selection order for the current year's Show. Exhibitors will receive one ticket for every ten (10) points earned in the priority point process. Each ticket will be entered into a lottery on Thursday, March 29, 2018. The lottery will be broadcast live.
What Are the Maximum Number of Priority Points and/or Tickets I May Receive?
The maximum number of priority points a company may receive is 290 priority or 29 tickets.
How do I get priority points?
Companies must submit their Booth Space Contract and pay for 100% of their booth space in full by Friday, March 16, 2018, to be part of the booth selection process. Points will be accrued based on the following criteria:
Participation: Up to 180 Points
Ten (10) points will be awarded for every year a company has exhibited at TCT beginning with the year 2000 (history prior to 2000 was not archived by CRF and therefore cannot be verified). Years for which a company canceled will not count towards history of participation. Companies will accumulate points based on exhibiting history from TCT 2000 to TCT 2017.
Special circumstances will be handled as follows:
- Mergers and acquisitions: If two companies have merged, the company with the higher number of points will have its points applied to this year’s process and beyond
- Spin-offs: The parent company and the spin-off company will each receive points for prior participation in TCT
- Co-ventures: Points will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis for companies sharing a booth space one year and exhibiting separately in subsequent years
Submission of Booth Space Contract and a 50% Deposit: 10 Points
Ten (10) points will be awarded to companies that submit a Booth Space Contract and pay a 50% deposit by Monday, February 26, 2018.
Final Payment: 10 Points
Ten (10) points will be awarded to companies that pay in full for their contracted booth space by Friday, March 16, 2018.
Booth Size: Up to 30 Points
Exhibitors will receive points based on the size of their booth.
In-line Booth: 10 points
100 to 300 square feet: 10 points
Island Booth: Up to 30 points
400 to 1,600 square feet: 20 points
More than 1,600 square feet: 30 points
Exhibiting at another 2018 meeting sponsored by CRF: 20 Points
Exhibitors will receive 20 points for exhibiting at any of the below 2018 meeting sponsored by CRF which include:
- Chronic Total Occlusion Summit: A Live Case Demonstration Course 2018 (CTO 2018)
- 20th Annual State-of-the-Art Echo Course (ECHO 2018)
- 24th Annual Interventional Cardiology Fellows Course (Fellows 2018)
- Transcatheter Valve Therapy 2018 (TVT 2018)
*Companies who cancel their participation will receive a 20-point deduction per meeting for the 2019 priority point system.
Loyalty Points: 10 Points
Companies that have exhibited at TCT for five (5) sequential years, ie, from TCT 2013 to TCT 2017, will receive ten (10) additional points for their loyalty to the meeting.
Bonus Points: Up to 20 Points
Completing the TCT 2017 Exhibitor Survey: 20 Points
Criteria Not Considered for Priority Points
Examples of criteria that will not apply toward point accumulation include but are not limited to:
- Grant support of the meeting
- Relationships with TCT faculty or CRF physicians and/or leadership
- Sponsorship or support of a TCT satellite program or promotional activity
Companies will receive point deductions for the following items:
- Holding a social activity that conflicts with TCT scientific sessions and satellite programs: Twenty (20) points for every hour the company is in noncompliance
- Breaking TCT booth construction policy and/or freight in the aisle policy: Ten (10) points for every foot exceeding the see-through policy, and ten (10) points for every hour freight remains in the aisle
- Unethical conduct in the Exhibit Hall, such as taking pictures or entering another company’s booth without permission: Point deduction at the discretion of TCT meeting management
- Distributing product information outside of a company's own booth: Point deduction at the discretion of TCT meeting management
- Violation of any terms and conditions outlined in this digital prospectus: Point deduction at the discretion of TCT meeting management
Points will be tallied and companies will receive an email from Tara Lucas on March 20, 2018, outlining their point tallies. Any point disputes must be submitted in writing to Tara Lucas no later than 5:00PM ET, March 27, 2018. A resolution will be provided in writing within 24 hours.