Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) is the world’s largest and most important educational meeting specializing in interventional cardiovascular medicine. For 30 years, TCT has been the center of cutting-edge educational content, showcasing the latest advances in current therapies and clinical research. We hope that our longstanding commitment to lifesaving innovation translates into improved patient care.
This symposium is designed for interventional cardiologists, radiologists, clinical cardiologists, scientists, vascular medicine specialists, cardiac and vascular surgeons, nurse practitioners, cath lab technicians, and other healthcare professionals with a special interest in the field of interventional and vascular medicine.
The Cardiovascular Research Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
TCT provides the latest evidence-based data, presented by leading physicians, nurses, and scientists, that will affect the practice of interventional cardiology and endovascular medicine. TCT showcases the practical applications of current and emerging techniques and technologies and an unparalleled diversity of Live Case presentations from universities and medical centers from around the world. In the field of interventional cardiology, only TCT combines the late-breaking science and practical education that physicians need to improve patient outcomes.
The overall goal of this activity is to improve the competence and performance of our target audience by delivering cutting-edge educational content that showcases the latest advances in current therapies and clinical research. We hope that our longstanding commitment to lifesaving innovation will translate into improved patient care.
By the end of the symposium, participants should be able to:
- Apply the results from important clinical trials and evidence-based medicine to guide the management of patients with atherosclerosis and structural heart disease
- Incorporate new interventional technologies and procedures into the care of patients with complex coronary and endovascular disease
- Integrate advances in diagnostic evaluation and therapeutics into the treatment of patients with carotid and peripheral arterial disease
- Implement appropriate pharmacologic management in the care of patients undergoing diagnostic arteriography and interventional therapies before, during, and after catheterization
- Identify new interventional technologies and propose appropriate applications for patients with cardiovascular disease
CME Credit Claim
Program Sponsorship and Support
This symposium is sponsored by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation and supported through educational grants from multiple commercial supporters. The Cardiovascular Research Foundation ensures that its programs are educational and meet the needs of the target audience.
To support this endeavor, the directors and co-directors of TCT create organizational and scientific committees to assist in the development and oversight of educational content for live cases, concurrent sessions, case reviews, abstract sessions, practical workshops, and scientific symposia. These sessions are developed without influence from commercial supporters.
NONENDORSEMENT OF PRODUCTS
Accredited status does not imply endorsement by the ANCC of any commercial products displayed in conjunction with this activity.
The TCT 2018 conference is not accredited for PharmD credit. All non-CME or non-CNE accreditation is made at the sole discretion of the specialty education provider.