Clinical Demonstration Area
The Clinical Demonstration Area provides the opportunity for companies to showcase their products and solutions to a dedicated audience of interventionists, endovascular specialists, cardiothoracic surgeons, and other healthcare professionals.
This is a non-promotional activity allowing industry to offer attendees hands-on demonstrations of its solutions. It will be held during an opening reception on the evening of Thursday, June 21, 2018 from 5:45 PM-7:45 PM. No promotional material, banners, or fliers will be allowed. CRF will provide a stock card with the company’s name. The table must be manned by clinical/product specialists. Guidelines:
- Must be educational in nature – non-promotional
- Tables must be manned by clinicians rather than sales personnel
- Investigational and approved devices can be discussed
- Marketing or promotional materials are not permitted – signs, flyers, banners, etc.
- Technical information (product details, device specifications) about the device is permitted
- Table backdrops are not permitted
- TV monitors are not permitted
COSTS AND COMPLIMENTARY BADGES
One 6’ skirted table with two chairs = $8,000 (2 Full Meeting Badges)
Contract and full payment for exhibit space must be received by Friday, March 23, 2018.
Supporters will receive one 6’ skirted table and two chairs.