Training Pavilion Information
Training Pavilion Overview
Contract and full payment for the CHIP Seattle Training Pavilion space must be received by June 19, 2019.
Welcome to the CHIP Seattle Training Pavilion! Companies have the opportunity to showcase and demonstrate the latest advances in CHIP techniques in the following workshops:
- Atherectomy Simulations (Laser, Orbital, Rotational, Shockwave)
- CTO Devices
- Intravascular Imaging and Physiology (IVUS, OCT, IFR, FFR)
- Large Bore Access and Management (Axillary, Transcaval and Femoral)
- Management of Coronary and Peripheral Perforations Covered Stents and Peripheral And Coronary Coils And Coil Pusher Models
CHIP Seattle Training Pavilion Fees and Badges
The fee to participate per company is $10,000 and includes two (2) full conference badges.
Additional Badges may be purchased online.
- Full Conference
Application fee includes:
- 2 – 6’ skirted tables
- 1 - Standard power strip per table
- 2 - Industry Profession Full Course badges
- 1 - Trash can
Companies are responsible for the below:
- Material Handling/Shipping
- In-Kind Equipment
- Clinical Staff to participate in the training
New Payment Policy for 2019: Once a contract is completed, payment is required before the contract is reviewed and processed for approval. Once we receive payment, official confirmation, including the exhibitor service manual will be sent.