CRF Events App
CRF Events App
The CRF Events App is the essential guide to all conferences brought to you by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation. In the Initial Home Screen, you’ll find all CRF events listed in chronological order. To open any event, click on a “Card” and the event will launch
CHIP Seattle 2019
From the Home screen and right sliding menu, you can access everything you need to get the most out of the app while you are at CHIP Seattle 2019.
Search the Program and Plan Your Schedule
The CRF Events App is designed to help you easily search the event program and plan your schedule during all our conferences.
Browsing the Program:
You can access the CHIP Seattle program:
- The home feed cards provide you with “CHIP Seattle" cards related to what is coming next. TCTMD News, displays news relevant to the conference.
- Tap the “Program” icon on the app bottom menu or via the right sliding menu.
To Browse by Day:
- Selecting a day will show all sessions available during that particular day of the event. You can then scroll through all presentations listed under any session of your choice.
To Browse by Specific Session:
- Select a specific session to view a list of available presentations.
- To Search the Program:
- You can access the search function from the app home screen or the program’s main page.
- In the program, select the magnifying glass icon. Type in a keyword and tap “Enter” to bring up a list of results.
To Plan Your Schedule:
- You can “Star” or “Favorite” sessions or presentations you are interested in attending. These are collected in your My CHIP Seattle section.
- Tap the “y CHIP Seattle ” icon the right sliding menu and select “Schedule.” Your starred sessions are listed here in chronological order.
My CHIP Seattle: Plan Your CHIP Seattle Experience
The CRF Events App can help you plan your time while you are at any of our conferences. It can be easily personalized with your favorite sessions, presentations, slides, speakers, places, and more.
- As you browse through the CHIP SeattleEvent Guide, tapping a heart will “favorite” the session, speaker, or attendee and file them into your My CHIP Seattle section.
- These are automatically organized by type: sessions, people, places, and slides.
- To access your favorites, choose the “My CHIP Seattle” icon in the app bottom menu or via the left sliding menu.
Access CHIP Seattle Content
You can now view slides and videos through the CHIP Seattle Event Guide.
To View Slides:
Select a presentation and scroll to “Related Content.”
- If the slides are available, tap “View Slides.” The app will directly link you to the slides on the TCTMD website.
- If the slides are not yet available, tap “Request Slides,” an email will be sent to you with a link when they do become available.
To View Videos:
- If on-demand video of a presentation is available, a movie icon will appear to the right of the presentation.
- To view the video, tap the presentation and then select “Watch Video.”