CRF Events App
The CRF Events App is the essential guide to all conferences brought to you by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation. In the Main Menu tab, you’ll find all CRF events listed in chronological order. To open any event, select it from the list and tap “Launch Event Guide.”
From the Home screen and left sliding menu, you can access everything you need to get the most out of the app while you are at FELLOWS 2019.
Search the Program and Plan Your Schedule
The CRF Events App is designed to help you easily search the event program and plan your schedule during all our conferences.
Browsing the Program:
You can access the FELLOWS program in two ways:
- The home feed cards provide you with “FELLOWS Live”, “FELLOWS Now” and “FELLOWS Next” cards related to what is coming next. “FELLOWS Now” are cards of sessions currently taking place, while “FELLOWS Next” will display upcoming sessions. TCTMD News, displays news relevant to the conference.
- Tap the “Program” icon on the app bottom menu or via the right sliding menu.
To Browse by Day:
- Selecting a day will show all sessions available during that particular day of the event. You can then scroll through all presentations listed under any session of your choice.
To Browse by Specific Session:
- Select a specific session to view a list of available presentations.
To Search the Program:
- You can access the search function from the app home screen or the program’s main page.
- In the program, select the magnifying glass icon. Type in a keyword and tap “Enter” to bring up a list of results.
To Plan Your Schedule:
- You can “Star” or “Favorite” sessions or presentations you are interested in attending. These are collected in your My FELLOWS section.
- Tap the “My FELLOWS” icon on the bottom menu or from the left sliding menu and select “Saved Sessions.” Your starred sessions are listed here in chronological order.
My FELLOWS: Plan Your FELLOWS Experience
The CRF Events App can help you plan your time while you are at any of our conferences. It can be easily personalized with your favorite sessions, presentations, slides, speakers, places, and more.
- As you browse through the FELLOWS Event Guide, tapping a star will “favorite” the session, speaker, or attendee and file them into your My FELLOWS section.
- These are automatically organized by type: sessions, people, places, and slides.
- To access your favorites, choose the “My FELLOWS” icon in the app bottom menu or via the left sliding menu.
Access FELLOWS Content
You can now view slides and videos through the FELLOWS Event Guide.
To View Slides:
Select a presentation and scroll to “Related Content.”
- If the slides are available, tap “View Slides.” The app will directly link you to the slides on the TCTMD website.
- If the slides are not yet available, tap “Request Slides,” an email will be sent to you with a link when they do become available.
To View Videos:
- If on-demand video of a presentation is available, a movie icon will appear to the right of the presentation.
- To view the video, tap the presentation and then select “Watch Video.”