CRF Slide Backgrounds for PowerPoint Presentations
Thank you for helping us achieve greater awareness and consistency in the way that CRF is represented in your presentations.
We have created slide backgrounds (in 4:3 and 16:9 formats) which includes logos from CRF and your institution. Please download the appropriate slide background below and follow the instructions on how to include these in your presentations. Please note that use of these backgrounds will not increase the file size of your presentations.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instructions on how to use the backgrounds
- Save the new background image (jpg) to your desktop or a folder of your choice.
- Open your presentation and click on the "Design" tab.
- Click “Format Background” in the top right.
- A new view will appear. In the right-hand menu, click on “Picture or texture fill.”
- Below, click on “File,” browse to the folder where the new background is saved, and select the desired image.
- The background will appear behind in the slide (to the left).
- Click “Apply to All” at the bottom of the right-hand menu.
- All the slides in your presentation will have the new background.
Cycle to Defy Heart Disease
Join us in the movement to empower women to #defyheartdisease during American Heart Month!
Get moving and help us raise funds for heart disease! Proceeds will help the CRF Women’s Heart Health Initiative to raise awareness through educational seminars, advocacy efforts and to improve patient outcomes.
February 16, 2017
SoulCycle West 60th
21 West End Avenue
New York, NY 10023
Welcome at 7:00 PM; Ride begins at 7:30 PM
If you have any questions, please contact Irma Damhuis, Director, External Relations, at (646) 434-4690 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRF Women’s Heart Health Initiative
Colette Y. Gardner
Nisha Jhalani, MD
Martin B. Leon, MD
Marlene Berne Woldenberg
Donate to the CRF Women’s Heart Health Initiative Today!