Priority Point System
Priority Point System
What Are Priority Points?
Priority points are the participation and loyalty point system for TCT exhibitors. Accumulated points dictate the number of tickets entered into the lottery for more opportunities that will determine the space selection order for the current year's show. Exhibitors will receive one ticket for every ten (10) points earned in the priority point process. Each ticket will be entered into a lottery on Friday, April 3rd, 2020. The lottery will be broadcast live.
What Is the Maximum Number of Priority Points and/or Tickets I Can Receive?
The maximum number of priority points a company can receive is 290 priority points, or 29 tickets.
How Do I Get Priority Points?
Companies must submit their Booth Space Contract and pay for 100% of their booth space in full by Friday, March 20, 2020, to be part of the booth selection process. Points will be accrued based on the following criteria:
Participation: Up to 180 points
Ten (10) points will be awarded for every year a company has exhibited at TCT beginning with 2012 and ending with 2019. (Years for which a company canceled will not count towards history of participation.)
Special circumstances will be handled as follows:
- Mergers and acquisitions: If two companies have merged, the company with the higher number of points will have its points applied to this year’s process and beyond
- Spin-offs: The parent company and the spin-off company will each receive points for prior participation in TCT
- Co-ventures: Points will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis for companies sharing a booth space one year and exhibiting separately in subsequent years
Full Payment Received: 20 points
Twenty (20) points will be awarded to companies that pay in full for their contracted booth space by Friday, March 20, 2020.
Booth Size: Up to 30 points
Exhibitors will receive points based on the size of their booth:
In-line Booth: 10 points
100 to 300 square feet: 10 points
Island Booth: Up to 30 points
400 to 1,600 square feet: 20 points
More than 1,600 square feet: 30 points
Exhibiting at Another 2020 Meeting Sponsored by CRF: 20 points
Exhibitors will receive 20 points for exhibiting at any of the below 2020 CRF-sponsored meetings:
- CTO 2020
- Fellows 2020
- TVT 2020
Please note, companies who cancel their participation will receive a 20-point deduction per cancelled meeting for the 2020 priority point system.
Loyalty Points: 10 points
Companies that have exhibited at TCT for five (5) sequential years (e.g., from TCT 2015 to TCT 2019) will receive ten (10) additional points for their loyalty to the meeting.
Bonus Points: Up to 20 points
Completing the TCT 2019 Exhibitor Survey is worth twenty (20) points.
Criteria Not Considered for Priority Points
Examples of criteria that will not apply towards point accumulation include but are not limited to:
- Grant support of the meeting
- Relationships with TCT faculty members or CRF physicians and/or leadership
- Sponsorship or support of a TCT satellite program or promotional activity
- Holding a social activity that conflicts with TCT scientific sessions and/or satellite programs: Twenty (20) points for every hour the company is in noncompliance
- Breaking TCT booth construction policy and/or freight-in-the-aisle policy: Ten (10) points for every foot exceeding the see-through policy, and ten (10) points for every hour freight remains in the aisle
- Unethical conduct in the Exhibit Hall such as taking pictures or entering another company’s booth without permission: Point deduction at the discretion of TCT meeting management
- Distributing product information outside of a company's own booth: Point deduction at the discretion of TCT meeting management
- Violation of any terms and conditions outlined in this digital prospectus: Point deduction at the discretion of TCT meeting management
Points will be tallied and companies will receive an e-mail from CRF Staff outlining their point tallies. Any point disputes must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 48 hours after receiving notification.