Why Attend TCT?
Whether you’re a physician with your own private practice or just beginning your career in interventional cardiology as a fellow, TCT 2019 has programming tailored to suit your needs and interests.
Here’s why you should join us this year in San Francisco:
- HANDS-ON TRAINING: Elevate your clinical practice and skills through practical, step-by-step training and education at our Training Pavilion workshops
- INTERACTIVE LEARNING: Discover the latest advancement in the field through a wide range of interactive learning tracks and sessions that will transform your practice
- LIVE CASE DEMONSTRATIONS: Witness both currently approved and developing technology in action from institutions around the globe
- NETWORK: Meet face-to-face with colleagues from across the world to exchange ideas, share experiences, form new relationships, and strengthen existing ones
- WORLD-CLASS FACULTY: Learn from and engage with global experts and KOLs in the field
Tips for getting your manager or fellowship director on board
Convinced you want to join us at TCT 2019 but concerned about getting your supervisor’s approval? We’ve created green light toolkits to help you get the answer you’re looking for about attending the preeminent congress on interventional cardiology.
Each toolkit comes complete with a sample letter to help you make a compelling case to your fellowship director or manager about TCT 2019’s education opportunities and ways to minimize the impact of your absence by balancing it out with the invaluable information you’ll bring back to your team or clinical practice.