TCT360 delivers live and on-demand streaming directly to your computer or smart device.
TCT360 is FREE to those who register for TCT Full Conference.
Content for designated sessions will be available on TCTMD.com exclusively to TCT attendees, within the month after the meeting.
DOWNLOAD THE TCT 2019 OFFICIAL APP
This year’s program will includes an interactive app that you may download prior to the meeting. During TCT, you’ll be able to:
- View the final TCT program
- Plan your schedule
- Find and rate sessions (for CME credit)
- Download speaker slides
- View abstracts and case presentations
- Navigate The Moscone Center
- Access exhibition materials
- Communicate with attendees
- Share TCT info
- Take notes
- Find shuttle buses, hotels, and restaurants
- And much more
Find TCT 2019 on social media!
The CRF Selfie Contest
We will be running the first-ever CRF Selfie Contest at TCT 2019, offering those who participate the chance to win free registration* to all major 2020 CRF meetings:
*The winner will receive free registration to only the above meetings. No other costs will be supplemented, including but not limited to accommodation, food, or travel/transportation.
- Follow us @CRFHeart on Instagram and Twitter
- Take a selfie (or two, or three…) at TCT 2019**
- Post your selfie on Instagram and/or Twitter; posts must include both the #TCT2019 and #CRFSelfie2019 hashtags to be considered valid entries in the contest
**Multiple posts with different selfies count as multiple entries.
That’s it! The winner will be announced on October 15, 2019 on all of the CRF social media accounts.
By submitting to the CRF Selfie Contest, you give CRF permission to retweet your photo from the @CRFHeart and/or @TCTConference accounts.
CRF Selfie Booth
Stop by the CRF Booth located in the Lobby, Exhibition Level, Moscone North to take a picture with TCT and CRF props in an area specially marked off for the contest!
TCT 2019 Social Media Ambassadors
We are very excited to announce this year’s Social Media Ambassadors, an experienced team of TCT 2019 attendees who will give you a look at their perspective on the conference:
- Ziad A. Ali, MD, DPhil: @ziadalinyc
- Rasha Al-Lamee, MD: @rallamee
- Herbert D. Aronow, MD, MPH: @herbaronowMD
- Sripal Bangalore, MD: @SripalBangalore
- Tiffany Chen, MD: @tiffchenMD
- Mauricio Cohen, MD: @DrMauricioCohen
- David Fischman, MD: @fischman_david
- Michael Gibson, MS, MD: @CMichaelGibson
- Ian C. Gilchrist, MD: @Radial_ICG
- Juan F. Granada, MD: @jgranadacrf
- Rebecca T. Hahn, MD: @hahn_rt
- Michael R. Jaff, DO: @docmrjaff
- Nisha Jhalani, MD: @nishajhalani
- Ajay J. Kirtane, MD, SM: @ajaykirtane
- Omar Khalique, MD: @OKhaliqueMD
- Mamas A. Mamas, BM, BCh, MA, DPhil: @mmamas1973
- Margaret B. McEntegart, MD, PhD: @mbmcentegart
- Roxana Mehran, MD: @drroxmehran
- Tamim Nazif, MD: @tnazifMD
- Vivian G. Ng, MD: @DrVivianNg
- Sahil A. Parikh, MD: @sahilparikhmd
- Amisha Patel, MD: @Amisha_PatelMD
- Manesh Patel, MD: @manesh_patelMD
- Asif Qasim, BA, MB, BChir, MA, PhD: @DrAsifQasim
- Sunil V. Rao, MD: @SVRaoMD
- Sheila Sahni, MD: @DrSheilaSahni
- Sanjum Sethi, MD, MPH: @sanjum
- Gregg W. Stone, MD: @GreggWStone
Social media and recording (audio, video, and still photography) policies
CRF promotes the free interchange and rapid dissemination of educational content from our meetings. The slides from CRF-sponsored courses and symposia are immediately posted on TCTMD.com to facilitate scientific discourse and enhance patient care.
Non-flash photography and audio or video recording using handheld equipment for strictly personal, educational, and/or social use, are permitted at all CRF meetings if not disruptive. Communicating through social media, including posting brief audio and video clips, is strongly encouraged (respecting embargo rules for late-breaking clinical trials and science).
However, posting or live streaming entire sessions or live cases (the latter to respect patient privacy) or using any CRF course content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. Exhibitors may film, record, or photograph activities at their own booth for promotional purposes only with the prior written consent of CRF.
Photography, videotaping, or recording must cease if it is deemed unwanted, disruptive, or a hazard by any representative of CRF or TCT.