Location & Venue
Location & Venue
ABOUT SAN FRANCISCO
Home to scenic American iconography and the gateway to Silicon Valley, the beating heart of modern technical innovation, San Francisco promises to be the perfect home to TCT 2019. Gather with thousands of international colleagues, faculty members, and industry professionals in this walkable, diverse city by the bay and enjoy world-class cuisine and cultural attractions as you share in five days of the newest and brightest developments in global interventional cardiovascular medicine.
For more information on San Francisco, visit www.sanfrancisco.travel.
OUR VENUE: THE MOSCONE CENTER
With the completion of a $550 million, four-year expansion, The Moscone Center now offers:
- Expanded meeting and exhibition spaces
- 107,000 square feet of light-filled, pre-function lobbies offering dramatic views of the city and the surrounding Yerba Buena Gardens
- More than 25,000 square feet of secure outdoor terraces
- Improved public amenities including wider sidewalks, larger crosswalks between buildings, multiple open-air plazas, and public art
- An on-site Visitor Information Center staffed by the San Francisco Travel Association
Click here to take a virtual tour.
DIRECTIONS TO & PARKING AT THE MOSCONE CENTER
GETTING AROUND SAN FRANCISCO
There are many options for getting around the city including public transit systems like BART (which offers service to and from both SFO and OAK) and Muni, which runs the buses, trains, cable cars, and heritage streetcar line in San Francisco.
Click here for more information on the many options for getting around in San Francisco.