THE TCT 2019 PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
For a quick way to find information on the events and symposia at TCT 2019, take a look through the calendar below featuring session names and times as well as the topics being covered. Please note that session titles and content are subject to change.
This year, we’ve separated the jam-packed TCT 2019 schedule into six specially tailored learning tracks so you can easily find the topics that are most relevant to your practice:
• Coronary: Core – This track will cover the evaluation and comprehensive management of coronary artery disease, including controversies and updates in clinical evidence, cutting-edge techniques, and caring for a complex range of patients and lesion subsets. Learn how to assess and plan indicated procedures, including clinical decision-making regarding when/how to perform revascularization and optimal techniques from access through to post-procedural care.
• Coronary: CHIP – This track explores the evaluation and comprehensive management of complex and higher-risk patients (CHIP) with an indication for coronary revascularization due to symptoms or prognosis. Specific issues regarding the treatment of complex lesion subsets will be addressed, including the treatment of calcified lesions, left main/bifurcation disease, CTOs, in-stent restenosis, and coronary artery disease in the post-CABG setting.
• Structural: Valve – This valvular intervention-focused track features training, case discussions, and didactic sessions covering TAVR, transcatheter mitral valve repair/replacement, tricuspid valve interventions, advanced imaging techniques, and more.
• Structural: Non-Valve – Structural heart care is not just about valves. Learn from and interact with experts in LAA occlusion, PFO closure, and other non-valvular structural heart disease treatments.
• Vascular – TCT has joined forces with VEITH Symposium to present the latest evidence-based research and practical information in vascular disease management. This track focuses on teaching vascular medicine/surgery and endovascular interventional skills through hands-on training while also providing attendees with the opportunity to observe live cases and case-based presentations as well as receive coverage and demonstrations of novel science and new devices.
• Influencer – TCT is not just about science and medicine; it’s also about career development, networking with colleagues and faculty members from around the world, exploring the future of interventional cardiology, and developing new (and even unusual) ways of connecting with your patients and the rest of our online society.