Continuing Medical Education at TVT 2021
We are pleased to offer CME credit to on-site attendees.
How to Claim Your Credit
- Please complete the daily TVT session evaluations on the CRF Events App (available via the iPhone App Store or the Google Play Store) or at the CRF CME Portal.
- Claim credit commensurate with the extent of your participation in the activity.
- After completing the evaluation summary, your Continuing Medical Education (CME), Maintenance of Certification (MOC), or Certificate of Attendance will be generated on the screen for you to save or print.
- Alternatively, by request, we can email your documentation to you. Please send your request to email@example.com.
- It is the policy of the Cardiovascular Research Foundation (CRF) to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all its sponsored educational activities. Commercial support from industry does not influence educational content, faculty selection, and/or faculty presentations, and therefore, does not compromise the scientific integrity of the educational activity.
- Discussion of off-label product usage during live cases is made at the sole discretion of the faculty. Off-label product discussion and usage are not endorsed by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation or the conference directors of this activity.
- All planners (directors, co-directors, chairs, etc.) and faculty participating in accredited continuing education activities sponsored by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation are required to disclose to the activities audience any real or apparent conflicts of interest related to the content that they planned or the content of their presentation(s). Anyone not complying with this policy is not permitted to participate in this activity.
CME/MOC Accreditation and Designation
- The Cardiovascular Research Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (CME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians, and by the American Board of Internal Medicine to provide Maintenance of Certification (MOC) points.
- The Cardiovascular Research Foundation designates this live activity for TBD AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ only for physicians attending TVT 2021 in person. (Maximum number of credits to be determined.) Physicians can claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Documentation of awarded credit is provided for registered attendees in exchange for completed activity evaluations. CME, MOC, and Certificate of Attendance can be claim through the CRF Events App or the CRF CME Portal.
- MOC Program: Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the number of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) MOC points
CME Independent Review
As a CME provider accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), CRF is committed to ensuring balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all its sponsored programs. As such, CRF’s CME Committee has selected CME associate course directors to provide oversight of the TVT 2021 program development to ensure balance, objectivity, and clinical relevance, including documentation of the conflicts of interest of the planners.
CME Associate Course Directors
Donald Cutlip, MD — Nothing to Disclose
Grzegorz L. Kaluza, MD, PhD — Nothing to Disclose
For any CME- or CE-related inquiries, or to claim credits for a previous conference, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.