Location & Venue
Chicago has the features of any other great American city: architectural marvels, world-class museums, dynamic entertainment, and an award-winning dining scene. But it’s more than just another bustling metropolis; its welcoming residents, inclusive neighborhoods, and Midwestern soul truly make Chicago the city that feels like home.
Read what others are saying about Chicago:
- Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards ranked Chicago #1 on their list of Best Large Cities in the U.S. for the third consecutive year.
- The global Time Out Index 2019 named Chicago the best food and drink city in the world and the third best city in the world overall.
- In 2018, Time Out named Chicago “the world’s best city for having it all.”
Things to do in Chicago:
When you’re done spending your day at TVT keeping up with the latest research, techniques, and technologies, we encourage you to take some time to explore and enjoy the Windy City. Here are some guides for things to do in Chicago while you’re at TVT 2020:
- The 25 Best Chicago Attractions – Time Out
- The 38 Essential Chicago Restaurants – Eater
- Actually Cool Things to Do in Chicago – Thrillist
- The Ultimate Bucket List – Choose Chicago
The Sheraton Grand Chicago, the official home of TVT 2020, is centrally located along the downtown riverfront with easy access to shopping, award-winning restaurants, the Navy Pier, and Millennium Park.