Online Attendance at TVT 2021
Enjoy TVT 2021 from the comfort of your home or office!
Watch the live broadcast to engage with the brightest minds in interventional cardiovascular medicine. Or watch on demand, at your convenience, for one year after the meeting adjourns. No matter how you watch, TVT 2021 delivers the high-quality education, training, and clinical science you have come to expect.
Features of online attendance
- Chat Box — Live sessions will have a chat box where you can ask questions and interact with other participants.
- Live and On-Demand Viewing — Easy-to-use navigation bar tells you what content is currently available live and on demand.
- Extended Availability —All sessions are accessible for one year after the close of the meeting.
- Challenging Case Library — A wide selection of challenging case presentations are available for you to view at your convenience.
How to watch the broadcast
- Register for TVT 2021.
- Browse the Program At A Glance or the Program Guide to plan your visit.
- Log in to watch the broadcast while it livestreams July 20–22, 2021. The live broadcast schedule follows Eastern Daylight Time (UTC −4). Convert to your local time.
- Internet connection.
- Web browser or mobile browser. For the best viewing experience, use a supported browser.
- No ad-blocking software. If you have it, please disable it, as it may interfere with the video and the chat feature.