Call For Science
TVT 2020 CALL FOR SCIENCE
Final Deadline: April 15, 2020 at 2:00 PM (EST)
New this year! Accepted submissions will be published in a supplemental issue of Structural Heart: The Journal of the Heart Team: https://www.crf.org/crf/shj.
TVT 2020 is seeking submissions in the following categories:
- Mitral/Tricuspid – Imaging
- Mitral – Other
- TAVR – New Devices
- TAVR – Complications
- TAVR – Clinical Topics
- TAVR – Imaging
- LAA Closure – New Devices
- LAA Closure – Complications
- LAA Closure – Clinical Topics
- LAA Closure – Imaging
- PFO Closure – New Devices
- PFO Closure – Complications
- PFO Closure – Clinical Topics
- PFO Closure – Imaging
- Other (e.g., Challenging Access, Unusual Anatomy, etc.)
CALL FOR CHALLENGING CASES
Physicians from around the world are invited to submit their most challenging valvular and structural heart disease cases. Course directors will review each submitted case and select the best for presentation at TVT 2020. Please submit a PowerPoint file with approximately 5-10 slides.
CALL FOR INNOVATION
We encourage you to submit your emerging innovative concepts for presentation at TVT 2020, the preeminent platform for unveiling new technological developments in the field of transcatheter valve therapies, LAA & PFO closure, and other structural heart disease therapies.
Submissions should be novel technologies relevant to the monitoring, diagnosis, and treatment of valvular heart disease and interventions.
Top submissions will become featured presentations at the TVT 2020 Innovation Forum and selected topics will also be featured in additional sessions or as Moderated Poster Abstracts.
Please submit a PowerPoint file with approximately 10-15 slides covering the following aspects about the technology being submitted:
- The unmet clinical need it fills/its intended field of use
- Its description and how it differentiates itself from existing technologies
- IP position/landscape
- A summary of preclinical and/or early human data (if appropriate)
- The regulatory pathway/strategy and strategy for commercialization (if appropriate)
CALL FOR MODERATED POSTER ABSTRACTS
TVT 2020 is looking for abstracts that address valvular disease or transcatheter valve interventions, LAA/PFO closure, or other structural heart disease diagnostic modalities or therapies. Entries should constitute original research but may include portions of prior abstracts and/or manuscripts presented elsewhere. Clinical studies, basic science investigations, and preclinical studies are equally encouraged.
This is a digital poster presentation; you do not need to print your poster. Posters must be sent as a landscape-format PDF file that is 36” (H) x 60” (W) and at 72 DPI only. Only PDF files will be accepted; PPT and JPEG files cannot be accommodated.
LATE-BREAKING CLINICAL SCIENCE
We are seeking submissions of late-breaking clinical science for presentation at TVT 2020.
Late-Breaking Clinical Science submissions should be first-time presentations of:
- The primary endpoint or major secondary endpoint results of randomized clinical trials or registries,
- Insightful meta-analysis that may impact clinical practice, or
- Early human clinical experiences with novel devices.
There is a strict embargo placed on presentations of accepted Late-Breaking Clinical Science.