Topics, Categories, Guidelines
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 2:00 PM EDT (UTC −4)
TVT is seeking submissions on the following topics:
- LAA/PFO Closure
- Other relevant topics are acceptable (e.g., challenging access, unusual anatomy)
Submit your most challenging cases in valvular and structural heart disease. The best submissions will be selected for presentation at TVT.
Please submit a PowerPoint file of about five to 10 slides.
Submit your novel technology concepts for a chance to present at the TVT Innovation Forum. The annual TVT meeting is the preeminent platform for unveiling new technological developments in transcatheter valve therapies, LAA closure, PFO closure, and other structural heart disease therapies.
Submissions must be relevant to the monitoring, diagnosis, or treatment of valvular heart disease and interventions.
Presenters will be notified via email if their presentations are selected to be featured in the TVT Innovation Forum or other TVT sessions.
Please submit a PowerPoint file of about 10 to 15 slides. Your submission must include all of the following as they relate to your technology:
- Unmet clinical need it fills/its intended field of use
- Description of the technology and differentiation from existing technologies
- IP position/landscape
- Summary of preclinical and/or early human data (if appropriate)
- Regulatory pathway/strategy and strategy for commercialization (if appropriate)
Submit your late-breaking clinical science for presentation at TVT.
Submissions should be first-time presentations of any of the following:
- The primary endpoint or major secondary endpoint results of a randomized clinical trial or registry
- Insightful meta-analysis that may have an impact on clinical practice
- Early human clinical experience with novel devices
Important: Late-breaking clinical science presentations that have been accepted are subject to strict embargo before they are officially presented at TVT 2021.
- Limit of 3,000 characters, including spaces and including characters in images and tables.
- Text fields include full trial summary and primary endpoint data.
- Upload limit per image is 10 MB.
- Please submit .PNG and .JPG files only
Submit your most challenging cases in TAVR, TMVr, and MViV. The top case submissions will be selected for presentation, with accompanying discussion by an expert panel. Presenters will be extended a faculty invitation.
Please note, submitters in this category must be currently enrolled in a fellowship training program.
Guidelines: Please submit a PowerPoint file of about five to 10 slides.Submit Now
NOTE: Attendance at this year's conference will be limited. As a result, only a small number of submissions will be chosen for in-person presentation, if the presenter is willing to travel. All other selections will be delivered remotely via the live broadcast or will be available on demand after the meeting.