Cost, Benefits and Contracts
Clinical Demonstration Area
The Clinical Demonstration Area provides the opportunity for companies to showcase their products and solutions to a dedicated audience of interventionists, endovascular specialists, cardiothoracic surgeons, and other healthcare professionals.
This is a non-promotional activity allowing industry to offer attendees hands-on demonstrations of its solutions. It will be held during an opening reception on the evening of Thursday, June 18, 2020 from 5:45 PM-7:45 PM. No promotional material, banners, or fliers will be allowed. CRF will provide a stock card with the company’s name. The table must be manned by clinical/product specialists.
- Must be educational in nature – non-promotional
- Tables must be manned by clinicians rather than sales personnel
- Investigational and approved devices can be discussed
- Marketing or promotional materials are not permitted – signs, flyers, banners, etc.
- Technical information (product details, device specifications) about the device is permitted
- Table backdrops are not permitted
- TV monitors are not permitted
Clinical Demonstration Area Information
Supporters will receive one 6’ skirted table and two chairs. Two Full Complimentary Meeting Badges will be provided per table. The cost per table is $10,500.
Contract and full payment for exhibit space must be received by Friday, March 20, 2020.
Payment Policy for 2020: Once a contract is completed, payment is required before the contract is reviewed and processed for approval. Once we receive payment, official confirmation, including the exhibitor service manual, will be sent.