Clinical Demonstration Area
Please note booths are no longer available.
The Clinical Demonstration Area provides the opportunity for companies to showcase their products and solutions to a dedicated audience of interventionists, endovascular specialists, cardiothoracic surgeons, and other healthcare professionals.
This is a non-promotional activity allowing industry to offer attendees hands-on demonstrations of its solutions. It will be held during an opening reception on the evening of Thursday, June 21, 2018 from 5:45 PM-7:45 PM. No promotional material, banners, or fliers will be allowed. CRF will provide a stock card with the company’s name. The table must be manned by clinical/product specialists.
- Must be educational in nature – non-promotional
- Tables must be manned by clinicians rather than sales personnel
- Investigational and approved devices can be discussed
- Marketing or promotional materials are not permitted – signs, flyers, banners, etc.
- Technical information (product details, device specifications) about the device is permitted
- Table backdrops are not permitted
- TV monitors are not permitted
Demo Participants and Tabletop Numbers
- Abbott- MitraClip®
- Edwards Lifesciences
- BioTrace Medical, Inc.
- Boston Scientific
- Abbott-Perclose ProGlide®
- GE Healthcare
- Transseptal Solutions
Floorplan and Booth Assignments
Click here for Floorplan and Demo Assignments.
Cost to Exhibit and Benefits
- One 6’ skirted table
- Two chairs
- 2 Full Meeting Badges
- Attendee Pre-Registration list (no emails)
Contract and full payment for exhibit space must be received by Friday, March 23, 2018.