Save the Date for CTO Connect
February 20–21, 2021
Join us on February 20–21, 2021 for CTO Connect as we transition the annual Chronic Total Occlusion Summit: A Live Case Demonstration Course into a compelling and interactive virtual experience — free of charge.
This action-packed, two-day event will deliver top-notch education and training. CTO-PCI practitioners will have the opportunity to learn state-of-the-art advanced techniques from the most brilliant minds in the field to achieve the highest success rates for recanalization of chronic total occlusions.
CTO Connect will feature a line-up of:
- Live cases from some of the nation’s leading academic medical centers
- World-renowned CTO operators
- Latest scientific findings
- Case-based presentations with interactive discussion
- Challenging cases
- Sponsored educational programs
- Device training and product demonstrations
- Countless opportunities to learn and engage with the brightest minds in interventional cardiovascular medicine
CRF is thrilled to bring you CTO Connect and will release additional details in the coming weeks.